ME :)

Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Dreams


Dreams !!....There may hardly be a night or two in my whole life ( tracing back its beginning to the oldest times that got registered in my memory and still remain...which mark the beginning of my realisation of existence of GODA ... I feel this is what a person feels his age is too ... ) when I got up in the morning or afternoon as I do most of the times now and dont remember what I dreamt of in my sleep.....Dreams make up an important part of my life.... In dreams anything is possible....I have experienced that everydaythere a lot of things that I see, I do and hear.....atleast one of these things is somehow represented in the night's dream.....Different ideas get amazingly linked in the dream....Some of my dreams have made me wonder at the presence of mind shown even in the dreams...

It was the night of Dec 31st , 1999.....I had intentions of waking up early ( once in a blue moon)....as it would be a special dawn ---- milennium sunrise!!...(I think I can change 'once in blue moon' to 'once in a milennium')....In my dream that night I went up to the terrace and waited eagerly to see the sun emerging from behind the trees and also watch nature's abstract art in hues of orange, red and black....But to my surprise the night sky became brighter and brighter and finally transformed into what I can call morning .....I could not see the sun.....I cant believe that I realized in my dream itself that I was facing the west like a moron....Then I actually got up at 5 30 after that dream....I went to the same place and waited for the sunrise this time facing east...but more than the sunrise, what lingered on in my mind and what makes me think even today is this influence of intelligence on dreams.....

I seem to have this beautiful control over my dreams....My mind is always alert even when I am dreaming....It is so realistic and very much related to my daily life unlike the accounts of dreams I have heard from my friends.....I have always been a dreamer....I imagine things and incidents that can make me happy and live in the false world that I build......If you venture to watch me without my knowledgewhen I am alone, u can often find me singing and talking to people in my false world.....though those people actually exist in the real world I give a totally new character to those people in my dream world......These people are always a part of my night dreams too...There are many things in life we cannot do because we r not the sole controllers of incidents that happen in our lives.....but dreams provide a medium to experience the pleasure we would get if things happened as we would want them to happen....U may wish to play see saw in a park even now.....but u wont....u r a grown up person and u would feel conscious to actually go to a park and play.....This is just an example...There are many things in our life we would like to do....but just because we r not " supposed" to do according to the people who make up our society.....So the members of the society just prohibit each other from doing certain things and indirectly raising the bar for themselves...A likes to dance on the road and B,C,D feel it is stupid to do so...So A does not do it.....and similarly what B likes to do may nto be approved by A C and D.....but in our dreams there is no society.....no one to tell u something should not be done....Dreams are nothing but the activation of certain neurons......so if u r playing see saw in a park in ur dream u can actually feel it through all senses....u can feel the iron seat ....the wind blowing against ur face ....and ur body experiencing the acceleration......( if U r an intense dreamer).....After all in both cases whether u do it really or think of it in the dream all ur body can experience is the action of ur neurons......

U can feel the touch of a person miles away......U can have hours of chit chat with people u wanna talk to.....In reality u may not even say ' Hi'...But in ur dreams they will be very compatible to u....because after all it is U controlling their behaviour with u too......so the dream world has lot more happiness, pleasure and satisfaction in store for u because....it is constructed by U....U r th creator.....

One of the things I enjoy most is DREAMING......DREAM DREAM DREAM......it improves ur mental helath by providing vent to ur feelings and frustrations....by fulfilling ur unsaid desires......and making u a more satisfied person....and someone has said..." Dream is the first step to succeed..." so I dont mean the night dreams only....every moment when u r working u r in fact dreaming of its success ...watching ur goal and moving towards it......Dreams form an important part of human existence...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u enjoy ur dream but just imagine the number of times ur father getting bruised due to the vilonce in the dream.
but sticking to what u said , things like a bike and cycle collide finally killing the biker can happen only in ur dreams

Goda Ramkumar said...

@ venky And such things about my dreams can be revealed publicly only by u!!