ME :)

Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Random Thoughts

Usually I plan out what I am going to do next...But right now I dont know what I am going to type in the next few minutes...Recently I have started experimenting this out...I try to do things without planning to see whether they come out better, as my mind will be cooler and chilled out...last few months have been the coolest days in terms of my temper and mental condition...I have learnt to njoy smaller joys in life and not worry or peek too much into the future...I was impressed by the way some people live life chilled out hedonistically.....I have an appreciation for such people and their manners of managing life's routine activities...So i am trying to become one and appreciate myself too.....

Life is short yet we think and do things as if we will live forever ...we postpone things we can njoy at this moment and probably tell ourselves " right now let me struggle and once I reach position X I can do all these things in leisure....but when u reach position X u will tell the same thing with reference to position Z....Leisure is not something that will come in ur path...u need to move away from the routine path...take a break , njoy and get back reenergised.....But this does not happen because struggling for things somehow gets entrenched in our system due to what some elders teach us....now u r in school...Once u finish ur 10th and get a good percentage u will be a queen....u can do whatever u want....but that is not true ....after 10th ur next barrier is 12th....then ur graduation....My god where do we stop?.....obviously we cant ride a three wheeled cycle after finishing 10th!!

I have read this somewhere..." To live life fully u have to attend ur own funeral"....It has a lot of meaning...if u can imagine ur self dyign today u will realise what r the things u like to do and have never doen in ur life...and the thought that u cant do it again will be so unberable that it will make u do it...U can also imagine in ur funeral what r the things people will tell about u...have u been good to them?...could u ahve reconciled with that one friend u stopped talkign to...could u have been ncier to some people.....all these questions will improve ur way of life definitely.....

Life is a gift ...u need to live it the way u like to not succumbing to some immaterial pressures.....My thought process starts somewhere and ends somewhere else...This happens always...but I could bring out the point that life is to live it to teh fullest!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm u seemed to have realised this after 22 yrs of toiling.
u r a perect parent's delight who has postponed joy for later and now blogging ur missed fun ;)
well u know i was trying to joke