ME :)

Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A Transformation

I feel there is a right time for every activity, a right place for every incident to happen and a right person who has to be responsible for it and all this is predetermined..... At every stage each one of us learns lessons from failures, disappointments and even success for that matter....But it seemed like I only acknowledged the lesson, talked about it but never put it to practice in the situations that came later, the opportunities I had later.....I only realised today how hearing the same things that I knew already can make me feel the urge to do something I had not done....It was like studying in 10th again ( the one u have already studied and passed out) but this time with more enthu, more vigour and more energy.....I felt as if I am given a second opportunity to do something that I ought to do.....( though I never wanted to do it when the first opportunity arrived).....

Rain drops were being sent from heaven along with a message for me.....I stood there feeling the drops touching my forhead, my arms and often making my eyes blink in an attempt to stop them from entering my eyes...later i realised that they were in fact trying to open my eyes!! A voice from miles away speaking a few words that directly went and shook my mind, my thoughts and brought in front of me, my hidden strengths. The voice was penetrating only today of all the days and it said " U have so much in you.....U have the capacity to do wonders....U need to realise ur potential...stop depending on others either for emotional support or for achieving something....U have everything in u to do it urself......U need to realise that u have proven now and again that u have the ability to do well and succeed all on ur own.....Dont question others...u can find the answer urself......U dont need more than a few people who care for u which u already have......U need not be very nice to everyone....u cant impress everyone.....and there is no need....Ur life will be fine and in fact better even without the care of people u crave for.....U need not be afraid of failures...U need to face them with courage and self confidence...That is what will give u a sense of respect for urself...U need to place urself high in ur own opinion.....There is nothing wrong in being a lil selfish to stand high in ur own opinion...U need ot give urself more importance than for others.....U need to have something that u can give ur life for.....a passion...It may be ur favourite field of study..... a favourite art that u wanna pursue....U need to go higher in life and achieve gr8 things....U have everything in u to do all that....Do not compromise ur priorities for the sake of something that is not worth it......U can handle situations in a very mature manner.....if u want to.....it is just that u have never wanted to.....bring some changes in yourself and u will turn into a very fine mature lady.... Start now and look at problems as challenges u can face urself and come out of it and feel a sense of pride and love for urself......Dont let others use u.....U r ur own priced possession...u cant let it go waste....Let go of extreme emotions...dont try to hold on to things and people....The source of inspiration and enthusiasm for u should be internal......It is within u....."

These things written down will keep me on track to be a transformed independent individual......I realise that every individual is a beautiful creation of god....with amazing abilities to go ahead with life happily.....We should not underestimate this ability and let it go waste.....Say to urself everyday....." what is life if not for the challenges that u overcome?...so face it...be strong...I shall win"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good that u wrote it down , may be u can check back when u need 'em :D