ME :)

Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Friday, August 21, 2009

Love-Hate relationship


I love :

  • My Family
  • Friends and the time with them.
  • Humour
  • Coffee with Newspaper
  • SRK
  • OR
  • Listening to music in nature
  • Dancing to Bollywood songs
  • Playing keyboard
  • Figuring out constellations standing on the terrace
  • Spongebob Squarepants
  • Books that make me feel "Oh I know something now"
  • Baloons
  • Bright evenings
  • Compassion

I Hate:

  • Artificiality
  • Sarcasm
  • Hypocrisy
  • heavy rains and Marshy roads
  • Darkness
  • Money-mindedness
  • Loneliness
  • Insensitivity

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute chic in the pic...

Ok excuse me, i didnt know u hate marshy roads..
I love them.
And about the rest of the likes and dislikes i will let others do the honors..