ME :)

Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Titleless- for suspense

Warning : Don't read this post if you are not in a mood for some dose of sentiment. I wont feel bad :). Quite Possible if you are in India and you watch movies.

Why am I writing it? Because my father asked me to. You may give me a Colon O [:O] look after reading it. So don't stuff anything now lest it falls out of your mouth.
  1. You forget to think what you are getting or what you are spending when you find out what makes that person happy.
  2. Your blood boils when you hear anybody speak ill of that person or hurt that person.
  3. You are filled with tears when you think of a day when that person is not going to be with you and you dread that day.
  4. Any kind of fight, you end up feeling you are at fault and you try to make up and probably tell "Sorry".
  5. You get concerned when that person's health is screwed up and you put efforts to make him/her the healthiest person on earth ( may be in vain, but you do).
  6. You feel prouder than for your own achievement when he/she is appreciated.
  7. This or this if remotely related to the person can make you miss him/her in absence.Well, if you are wondering what I am trying to say, you could take it as "top to bottom". ( Disclaimer* - I am not endorsing anything)
  8. You don't feel like cribbing about the person even in the warashht situations to anyone. So any opposition you have just stays internal and you suffer.
:O . Hmm I expected it. Basically my father wanted to know what is all this fuss about love! And of course, it is not only for a romantic relationship. He wanted me to write on general Love I perceive. I guess the points hold good for anyone - your dad mom hubby wiffy ( new term coined for wife).

Going by the popular perception that senti stuff are boring to read, if you did not like this and still ended up reaching this point, well it does not matter. You can come back for my next post and check out because I am not a consistent person. Who knows! next post may be better.

See ya... I am calling my father to have a look now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am was nice enough to even think of reaching uptill this.
What more can people do for friends;)

Now how is this for senti

Goda Ramkumar said...

@venky

I feel indebted for life!
I owe you a treat. :)